Yay!~ I got in! Hope I could get along with you guys~
I RP via: notes, comments, yahoo or skype
This group is so cute that I couldn't resist applying. I hope I can get in //orz Name:
Tsukino Hikari Nicknames:
18 years old (though she looks younger than her age ~_~'')Occupation:
- She can fix things in a matter of seconds.
- She can go a day or three without even sleeping. (I don't know if its considered a talent or anything QwQ)
- She can sing really well.Habits:
Hikari has a habit of finishing what she had started. She never backs down or give up on anything, especially when she makes up her mind into sticking into it. She won't care if she have to give everything she has to finish something as long as she do it right and get to see the result of what she had done.Like/ dislikes:
+ Ideas for new things to discover
+ Apple pie and any sweet stuff to be exact
+ Going outdoors to see nature
+ Working nonstop
+ Books and lots of books
- Staying at the same place for a long time
- Anything scary, she has a love-hate relationship with them
- Being lazy
- Annoying peoplePersonality:
Hikari is a really determined and hard-working person. She's the type of girl who's willing to do anything for the sake of herself or the people around her. She is also stubborn and reckless when she wants to be or when she think it's necessary to take action about certain things. A little mature on the outside, but really innocent and gullible on the inside. She's also a bit insecure when it comes to some things that her insecurity can sometimes cause her to be a little paranoid.Past:
Her mother who was a singer when she was young died after giving birth to Hikari. It was also the reason why the only one who raised her was her father who was then working as an inventor. He would often teach his daughter a thing or two about his work earning the little girl's interest towards inventing and making new things.
As she grew up, Hikari's interest towards inventing got bigger and bigger. She started to make inventions of her from the things she often found lying on the ground or thrown away by other people. She loves making something usable out of the things that other people call 'junk'. One day, Hikari told her dad that she wanted to travel the world to discover things that she wouldn't see in their village. Being a supportive father. he agreed with her daughter's decision and since then Hikari faced the new chapter of her life trying to be strong and hapy for the decision she had made.Additional Info:
- Character Voice: Normal Voice [[link]
Singing Voice [[link]
- Quote(s): "Can I help you with anything?" / "Thanks, but I don't need any any help."
=Random facts about your character =
- She cries whenever she's really scared of something.
- She doesn't want to sing in front of other people and just sings to herself when no one's around.
- Once, she had a crush with her father's co-worker, but later on found out that it was just admiration.
- Goes all awkward if she like 'like' a certain person.
- Blushes really easily when embarrassed.
- She's scared of the sight of blood.
Species: A cute derpy
Character Reference Sheet - [link]